Nuffnang ads

Tuesday 13 March 2012

WhaT iF

I wonder am i really worth for you
I wonder what if i left you alone
I die and nobody with you
I cant watching you crying and catch my shadow

Its must be a misery for you to have me
It really messed you a thousand war
I never doubt your love will pain me
Dont you ever think to crash the heart

Its unfair to what i have wishing for
A true love from somebody i really adore
Please im begging you not pushing all your sorrow
Just because i messed up doesnt mean i aint love anymore

What if all the sadness i swept away
Happy seeing you in such a pretty dress
May your true love protect you always
Together wishing you the best

Dont worry i will be there
Though we are not in pair
I have you and i swear
Always have you beside me everywhere..

What if ..

-La Rue-

No comments:

Post a Comment