Nuffnang ads

Sunday 18 March 2012

GoodBye

I knew it is unfair to see what we have now
But i have to let all the things away because it is for us
The life must go on always pray for the best

I lay myself to loyalty
Humble me down to nobody
I wish it can heal my pain inside
How it takes time and i wont turn the past

Goodbye to lust
Goodbye to sadness
Goodbye my sorrow
I want to open my new journey

Cant hide my pain
Cant hide my lie
But i try to move from those feelings
To make sure u are happy

The best always win
I will try to avoid those feeling to grow as first time i see u
Wish luck owest by our side
Im trying and count me out from ur sadness

Stand in front of you
Express word to heal my fault
Goodbye and it always be u
Who have shattered my heart
I wont regret for what happen and live for the better.. Goodbye.

-LaRue-

No comments:

Post a Comment