Nuffnang ads

Wednesday 8 February 2012

MaMa.. HappY n Love U..

Today's my mom birthday.. And also her retirement day.. Almost her lifetime becoming a teacher and mother of 5.. Finally she ended up her career being the most awesome teacher and btw she's the first batch who opened the school.. Im so proud of u mom and thanks a lot for givin me a lot of thought theorically and practically whichever grew me the way i am now.. Mom.. Love u so much and i dedicate this just For U..

MaMa

I knew it aint easy to be like U
I knew every single day u wonder if there's enough love and care
I knew u have to go thru hard days without giving up to ur work..
I knew and i knew

Now the time has come
All u have to do is sit and relax
Enjoying ur new chapter of life with dad
And hopefully u always in good health..
I love u..Thank U

Written by LaRue..

No comments:

Post a Comment